What I needed I wanted to be able to render different output formats for a page created in EPiServer. My requirements were: Render the different output through a segment in the url, not through the querystring. Control over what gets rendered in the output. The solution I started with creating the output formats I wanted. … Continue reading Custom output for EPiServer pages
Category: Unit testing
After creating my Localization provider, I wanted to create some unit test for it. I took Joel Abrahamsson’s Tests for the EPiServer 7 MVC templates as a starting point. As this is a localization provider, which uses e.g. strongly typed lookups I needed to add more “Fakes” to the CmsContext, e.g. the ContentTypeRepository and the … Continue reading Creating a unit test for my custom Localization provider.